You are currently the owner of a vintage vehicle or you wish to acquire one in the near future. Before purchasing, I make sure that your future vehicle is eligible for the collector's vehicle certificate and takes care of the necessary administrative procedures .
Vehicles aged at least 30 years old and conforming to the original, therefore not transformed, which have the technical and aesthetic characteristics which were those when they were first put into service are considered to be collectors.
WARNING: Replicas, kit-cars, or vehicles built on an older mechanical basis (hot rod project in particular) cannot benefit from a collection registration certificate.
How to register a vintage car?
The collector 's vehicle certificate makes it possible to apply for a registration certificate with the mention "collection" , it is a simplified procedure without immobilization of the vehicle which (in the context of imported vehicles) replaces the acceptance procedure on an isolated basis with DREAL and UTAC, when the vehicle meets the criteria mentioned above.
TO BEGIN WITH :
Please send me your request using the form below, in return I will ask you to send me copies (of good quality) of the first elements necessary for the constitution of your file:
- Registration certificate
- 846A customs clearance certificate (vehicles imported from outside the EU
- Photo of the manufacturer's plate
- Engine photo
- Photo of the exterior of the vehicle
IN A SECOND TIME :
After knowing the first elements, I will come back to you to continue the procedure:
- Fulfill the mandate which authorizes me to take the necessary steps for you.
- Payment of the service
- The various additional parts required
- The filing of the file with the FFVE "French Federation of Vintage Vehicles"
- After receiving the certificate from the FFVE, I send it to you by e-mail, this replaces the certificate of conformity in your registration file for the ANTS.